The Peril on Gorgon Outer Worlds DLC adds several new trophies / achievements. Some of the trophies in Peril on Gorgon in Outer Worlds are hidden, meaning that you have to achieve certain goals in order to unlock them, and they don’t tell you what. That being the case, in our Outer Worlds Peril on Gorgon DLC Trophies / Achievements List guide, we’ll show you how to get all of them, including the hidden ones. They do contain some spoilers, so tread carefully.
Peril on Gorgon DLC Trophies List – Outer Worlds Achievements
The Peril on Gorgon Outer Worlds DLC adds ten new trophies / achievements. Three of them are Silver trophies, and the others are Bronze. Also, seven of the achievements are hidden, and you need to unlock them by playing through the DLC. In the list below, you’ll find all ten trophies and what you need to do to get each one. Again, we will be revealing the hidden achievements, so this is your last SPOILER WARNING. Keep reading at your own discretion.
- Peril on Gorgon (Silver) – Complete Peril on Gorgon on any difficulty.
- Greenlight Protocol (Silver) – Power the reactor.
- NDA Protocol (Silver) – Destroy the Synthesizer.
- Peril at Hand (Bronze) – Listen to Lucky Montoya’s message.
- Synthesize This (Bronze) – Find Olivia Ambrose’s journal.
- Lucky Stiff (Bronze) – Find Lucky Montoya’s body.
- The Postman (Bronze) – Deliver the journal to Lucien.
- Good Listener (Bronze) – Find 20 Portable Phonographs.
- Family Reunion (Bronze) – Achieve a compromise between Olivia and Minnie.
- Special P.E.T. Benefits (Bronze) – Acquire Special Delivery, P.E.T., and Employee Benefits.
There you go, that’s the complete list of Outer Worlds Peril on Gorgon trophies, or achievements, if you prefer. We’ll be covering the DLC in further guides. We’ve already got a few for you to check out, including How to Start Peril on Gorgon DLC, Can’t Load Save Files – Epic Games, and Where to Buy Outer Worlds DLC Peril on Gorgon. We hope you’ll find them useful, and stay tuned for more.