Field Research rewards in Pokemon Go Evolution Event 2019 are evolution items and other stuff that you can unlock for completing special tasks during the event. The Evolution Event rewards for Field Research include a Sunstone, King’s Rock, Sinnoh Stone, Unova Stone, encounters with Burmy, Clamperl and Scyther, and more. In our Pokemon Go Evolution Event 2019 Field Research Rewards guide, we’re going to show you which reward you can get, and which Field Researches give you what.
How to Unlock Field Research Rewards in Evolution Event 2019 in Pokemon Go?
To unlock Field Research rewards in Pokemon Go Evolution Event 2019, all you have to do is complete the Field Research task. The rewards include pretty much every evolution item there is in Pokemon Go, as is appropriate for the event, but there’s more than that. For example, certain Field Researches will reward you with special encounters with Burmy, Scyther, or Clamperl. So, let’s take a gander at the different Field Researches you can do during the Evolution Event 2019, and the rewards you get for completing them.
- Sunstone – Catch 10 Sunkern
- King’s Rock – Catch 10 Poliwag or Slowpoke
- Dragon Scale – Catch 10 Horsea
- Metal Coat – Catch 5 Onix
- Up-grade – Catch 5 Porygon
- Sinnoh Stone – Hatch 7 Eggs
- Unova Stone – Win against Team Go Rocket leaders 3 times
- Magnetic / Mossy / Glacial Lure – Win 5 raids
- Burmy encounter – Evolve 10 Pokemon
- Clamperl encounter – Use an item to evolve a Pokemon
- Scyther encounter – Evolve an Onix
- 3 Rare Candy – Evolve a Feebas
- 1,000 Stardust – Evolve 5 Pokemon
Of course, there’s a lot of other stuff waiting for you during the event. Lures of all sorts will last for an hour, Pokemon that evolve in unique ways will appear more frequently, including in raids, you’ll get double XP for evolving Pokemon, etc. Plus, you have a chance to run into a Shiny Burmy, which is kinda fun. Keep in mind, the event wraps up on Thursday, December 12th, at 1 PM PST. So, get out there and see what you can find!