Now that the Holiday Event 2021: Part Two has started in Pokemon Go, players will be able to complete several new challenges and get great rewards from them. One of these rewards is an encounter with the Galarian Mr. Mime. A Pokemon introduced all the way back in Generation 1, it is one of the best-known Pokemon, thanks to its unique look and pantomime abilities. If you want to have an encounter with it, our Get Galarian Mr. Mime Pokemon Go guide will explain what you need to do in order to make this happen.
How to Get Galarian Mr. Mime in Pokemon Go
To get the Galarian Mr. Mime in Pokemon Go, you will need to complete the Holidays Friendship or Catch Challenge. The Holiday Event 2021: Part Two is going to last from December 23rd until December 31st, 2021. So, you have several days to do all the tasks in these challenges. Here are the tasks for the Holiday Catch Challenge:
- Catch 10 Pokemon. Reward: 10 Poke Balls.
- Catch 25 Pokemon. Reward: 25 Poke Balls.
- Catch 10 Ice-type Pokemon. Reward: 10 Great Balls.
- Catch 40 Ice-type Pokemon. Reward: 25 Great Balls.
- Catch nine different species of Ice-type Pokemon. Reward: 25 Ultra Balls.
- When you have completed all of these tasks, you will be rewarded with a Galarian Mr. Mime encounter.
And here is how to complete the Pokemon Go Holiday Friendship Challenge:
- Send five Gifts to your friends. Reward: Holiday Pikachu encounter.
- Trade three Pokémon with one of your friends. Reward: Vanillite encounter.
- Send 25 Gifts to your friends. Reward: Holiday Delibird encounter.
- Send a Gift three days in a row. Currently, we still don’t know what the reward for this particular task is going to be.
- Make a new friend. Reward: Three Silver Pinap Berries.
- Like with the Holiday Catch Challenge, your reward for completing all of these Holiday Friendship Challenge tasks will be an encounter with a Galarian Mr. Mime.