The Pokemon GO Hisuian Discoveries Field Research tasks and rewards have been revealed, and we’re going to list them for you in this guide, It’s always good to know what an event is going to have on offer, just so you know what to expect and prepare accordingly. So, with that said, let’s dive in.
Pokemon GO Hisuian Discoveries Event Field Research Tasks & Rewards
The Field Research tasks and rewards in the Pokemon GO Hisuian Discoveries event are a pretty simple fair, all things considered. The tasks are things like catching a set amount of Pokemon, hatching Eggs, using Berries… basically, by just playing the game, you’re bound to constantly keep completing them. As for the rewards, they’re all encounters with different Pokemon (and none of them Hisuian, funnily enough). Here’s a full list:
- Catch ten Pokemon – Encounter with Paras, Psyduck or Magnemite
- Use five Berries to help catch Pokemon – Encounter with Cyndaquil, Ohsawott or Rowlet
- Battle in a raid – Encounter with Remoraid or Mantine
- Win a raid – Encounter with Shinx
- Hatch an Egg – Encounter with Sneasel
- Send three Gifts and add a sticker to each one – Encounter with Clefairy or petilil
- Send five Gifts and add a sticker to each one – Encounter with Plant Cloak Burmy, Sand Cloak Burmy or Trash Cloak Burmy
So, those are all the Pokemon GO Hisuian Discoveries event Field Research tasks and rewards. Of course, the event itself is going to feature plenty more, as you can see in the official blog post. As we’ve covered in our All Hisuian Pokemon in Pokemon GO guide, new versions of Growlithe, Sneasel, Qwilfish, and now Braviary are going to make their debuts, the latter appearing in Raids during Raid Day. That will take place on July 31st from 11 AM to 2 PM local time.