Holiday Event 2021: Part Two is underway in Pokemon Go. As befits a holiday-themed event such as this, players will be able to encounter Holiday versions of specific Pokemon, as well as take part in several time-limited challenges from December 23rd until December 31st. One of these is the Friendship Challenge, and the other one is the Catch Challenge. If you are wondering how to complete both of these, our Pokemon Go Holidays Friendship & Catch Challenge guide is here to explain each one.
How to Complete the Pokemon Go Holiday Catch Challenge
In order to do the Holiday Event Catch Challenge, there are several tasks here that you will need to do. For every one of these, you will get a small reward, and a big reward at the end when you fully complete all of the tasks. Here is a complete list of them:
- Task – Catch 10 Pokemon. Reward – 10 Poke Balls.
- Task – Catch 25 Pokemon. Reward – 25 Poke Balls.
- Task – Catch 10 Ice-type Pokemon. Reward – 10 Great Balls.
- Task – Catch 40 Ice-type Pokemon. Reward – 25 Great Balls.
- Task – Catch nine different species of Ice-type Pokemon. Reward – 25 Ultra Balls.
- Your reward for completing all of these – Galarian Mr. Mime encounter.
How to Complete the Pokemon Go Holiday Friendship Challenge
Likewise, the Holiday Friendship Challenge works in much the same way. It consists of several tasks, and once you have done all of them, you will get a nice reward. Here’s everything that you will need to do for the Friendship Challenge:
- Task – Send five Gifts to your friends. Reward – Holiday Pikachu encounter.
- Task – Trade three Pokémon with one of your friends. Reward – Vanillite encounter.
- Task – Send 25 Gifts to your friends. Reward – Holiday Delibird encounter.
- Task – Send a Gift three days in a row. The reward for this is currently unknown.
- Task – Make a new friend. Reward – Three Silver Pinap Berries.
- Your reward for completing all of these tasks – Galarian Mr. Mime encounter.