This April Community Day 22 is all about Stufful. This Flailing Pokemon is a Normal / Fighting dual-type. During this event, you will have a significantly better chance of encountering and catching this Pokemon. In this Pokemon GO Stufful Community Day Release Date, Time & Rewards guide, we are going to tell you everything you need to know about this event, including when it will start and how long it will last, what sort of things you can get from it, as well as whether or not you can get a Shiny Stufful.
Stufful Community Day Release Date & Time in Pokemon GO
If you were wondering when is Stufful Community Day in Pokemon GO, don’t worry, we have you covered. This Community Day is set to begin on Saturday, April 23rd, 2022, at 2:00 PM Local Time and last until 5:00 PM Local Time.
Pokemon GO Stufful Community Day Rewards & Bonuses
During the Stufful Community Day, the following bonuses are going to be available:
- 3× Catch XP.
- 2× Catch Candy.
- 2× chance to receive Stufful XL Candy from catching Stufful.
- Incense activated during the event will last 3h.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last 3h.
- 1 Extra Special Trade can be made during the event and two hours after the event (to a maximum of 2 for the day).
- Trades made during the event and two hours after the event will require 50% less Stardust.
- Take a few snapshots during this Community Day for a special surprise!
You will also be able to buy access to the Exclusive Special Research Story “Strong Stuff“. And, if you manage to evolve Stufful during this Community Day event or two hours after it, your Bewear will come with the Drain Punch Charged Attack. To evolve Stufful to Bewear, you will need 400 Candy.
Can Stufful be Shiny?
Yes, there is a chance that both Stufful and Bewear are going to be Shiny versions when you get them during this Stufful Community Day event.