The Pokemon GO Tapu Bulu weakness, counters and best moveset are going to be important in the coming days, as it’ll be in Legendary Raids until April 29th. So, you’ll need to know how to best fight against it. That’s exactly what we’ll be discussing in this guide, so let’s dive straight in.
Tapu Bulu Weakness Pokemon GO
Before we get into the best Pokemon GO Tapu Bulu counters and moveset, let’s first analyze its weakness. Tapu Bulu is a Grass and Fairy type, meaning that its biggest problem are Poison attacks, which deal 250% damage. It also doesn’t do great against Flying, Steel, Ice and Fire attacks (160% damage). On the other hand, Tapu Bulu takes only about 65% damage from Fighting, Water, Ground, Dark, Grass and Electric attacks, and under 40% from Dragon attacks. So, long story short, Poison is definitely the way to go, but you have several other options available just in case. So, let’s give you some ideas on which Pokemon to use against Tapu Bulu.
Pokemon GO Tapu Bulu Counters & Best Moveset
Now that we now the weakness of Tapu Bulu in Pokemon GO, we’re gonna list counter options and its best moveset. As we’ve said, Poison is the most powerful weapon to use, but we’ll try and keep the palette relatively wide. Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments below.
- Mega Beedrill with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Roserade with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Mega Gengar or regular Gengar with Shadow Claw or Hex and Sludge Bomb
- Mega Charizard with Fire Spin and Blast Burn
- Vileplume with Acid and Sludge Bomb
- Victreebel with Acid and Sludge Bomb
- Scolipede with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Toxicroak with Poison Jab and Sludge Bomb
- Mega Venosaur with Vine Whip and Sludge Bomb
- Mega Houndoom with Fire Fang and Flamethrower
As for the best Tapu Bulu’s moveset, that is up to you to decide. It can have a variety of useful moves. It’s Quick Attack pool includes Rock Smash (Fighting) and Bullet Seed (Grass). As for Charged Moves, the “menu” consists of Grass Knot (Grass), Solar Beam (Grass), Megahorn (Bug) and Dazzling Gleam (Fairy).