The Pokemon GO April 2022 Mega and Legendary Raids schedule has been announced, so all Trainers can start planning how they’re going to approach them. There are many fun battles to be had all throughout the month, as we’re about to show you. So, without further ado, let’s dive in!
Pokemon GO Raids April 2022 Mega and Legendary Raids Schedule
The Pokemon GO April 2022 Mega Raids and Legendary Raids schedule is sure to keep you busy all month. We’re gonna begin with the Mega Raids. We know the first three Pokemon that will be appearing; the first one is a mystery at time of writing.
- Mega Charizard Y – Available now until April 5th, can be Shiny
- Mega Manectric – Available from April 5th to April 12th, can be Shiny
- Mega Pidgeot – Available from April 12th to April 29th, can be Shiny
- Mystery Pokemon Mega Raid – Available from April 29th to May 3rd, unknown if it can be Shiny
Now for the April 2022 Legendary Raids schedule in Pokemon GO. There are no mysteries here whatsoever. However, that doesn’t mean there’s nothing interesting, quite the contrary. Tapu Bulu is making its debut in the game in mid to late April.
- Tapu Lele – Available now until April 5th, can’t be Shiny
- Therian Forme Tornadus – Available from April 5th to April 12th, can be Shiny
- Tapu Bulu – Available from April 12th to April 29th, can’t be Shiny
- Therian Forme Landorus – Available from April 29th to May 3rd, can be Shiny
Last, but not least, we have the Raid Hour. This mini-event will happen every Wednesday in April, from 6 PM to 7 PM local time. Each time, a different Pokemon will appear in raids more often. Here’s that schedule, for your convenience.
- Therian Forme Thundurus – April 6th
- Tapu Bulu – April 13th
- Tapu Bulu – April 20th
- Therian Forme Landorus – April 27th