Knowing what the best Terrakion counters, moveset and weakness are in Pokemon GO is important if you want to fight it in Raids. In fact, the dual Rock / Fighting Pokemon will be in five-star Raids from from December 8th to December 15th, so you’ll need to know how to fight it efficiently and which moveset to equip it with. So, let’s dive straight in!
Pokemon GO Terrakion Counters & Weakness
Before we discuss the best moveset for Terrakion for Pokemon GO, we need to talk about its best counters and biggest weakness. It actually has many weaknesses; Fairy, Psychic, Steel, Ground, Fighting, Water, and Grass all deal 160% damage. In the list below, we are going to give you some of the best Pokemon to use to battle Terrakion. Some of them will be Shadow and Mega, but we’ll also mention a number of regular Pokemon that will work a treat, too.
- Mewtwo (Shadow or regular) with Confusion and Psystrike
- Mega Alakazam with Confusion and Psychic
- Hoopa Unbound with Confusion and Psychic
- Terrakion with Double Kick and Sacred Sword
- Mega Latios or Shadow Latios with Zen Headbutt and Psychic
- Mega Swampert with Water Gun and Hydro Cannon
- Metagross with Bullet Punch and Meteor Mash
- Kartana with Razor Leaf and Leaf Blade
- Lucario with Counter and Aura Sphere
- Lunala with Confusion and Psychic
- Zarude with Vine Whip and Power Whip
- Xurkitree with Thunder Shock and Power Whip
Pokemon GO Terrakion Best Moveset
So, we now know what the best counters and weakness of Terrakion are in Pokemon GO, so now let’s cover the moveset. The most powerful Charged Attack this creature can have is definitely Sacred Sword (Fighting). You can use it along with any of the Quick Attacks Terrakion can have and get really good results. Ideally, you want to go with either Double Kick (Fighting) or Smack Down (Rock), but Zen Headbutt (Psychic) works just fine.
Now, Sacred Sword is an Elite TM. If you don’t have access to it, opt for the Rock Slide (Rock) Charged Attack instead. Combine it with either Smack Down or Double Kick. The other two possible Charged Attacks are Close Combat (Fighting) and Earthquake (Ground), which aren’t as good for Terrakion.