Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is the latest installment in a long-standing horror series. Unlike the last few games, it’s not going to focus so much on combat, as on puzzles and scaring you out of your mind. The puzzles can be a bit problematic at times – you won’t always be able to figure out which item does what just by looking at it. There are also several endings, so if you don’t have time to play through the game several times, you’ll probably want some help getting the true ending the first time. Our Resident Evil 7: Biohazard walkthrough will provide just that – help completing the game and getting the best possible outcome.Note: This guide is a work in progress. We’re going to update it once the game is out.
RE7: Biohazard walkthrough
Here are some general tips that will help you get through the game:
- Wear headphones. The game is rich with audio cues – playing on speakers or with sound off will make you miss some.
- Keep your eyes peeled. Sometimes you’ll spot things with the corner of your eye, and they’re always worth investigating.
- Inspect everything. Many items can be closely inspected and turned around in your hands. Doing so might reveal clues, or even hidden treasures.
- Conserve ammo. There’s not enough bullets for you to go on a shooting spree. Use melee whenever possible. Better yet, avoid fighting altoghether when it’s an option.
- Conserve health packs and herbs. Use the health regen to stay alive when you can, so you don’t run out of medical supplies. You might need them for boss fights or extremely tricky parts of the game.
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is going to launch on January 24th, on PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4. We’ll update this page with new info when it does.