Like the Dark Tree Blood, Blistering Fang is another ultra-rare crafting material in Tales of Arise that can only be found in one location. You will need it if you want to craft the best weapon for Alphen – the Realm Unifier. In this Tales of Arise Blistering Fang Location guide, we will explain what you need to do and where you need to go in order to get this crafting material, as well as list out all the other components you will need to create this weapon.
How to Get Blistering Fang in Tales of Arise
The Blistering Fang can be found only in the Otherworld. Here, they are dropped by the Furious Boar. Once you finish the main story in the game, you can load cleared save data, which will then unlock Sub-Quests. To get to the Otherworld, you will first need to complete the Another Hillside Anomaly sub-quest. After that, you can start the Otherworldly Visitors which will lead you to the Otherworld. You will need x5 Blistering Fang to craft the Realm Unifier. Besides this, here is the complete list of all the other crafting components for this powerful weapon:
- Crafting Material: x4 Ominous Eyeball. You can find this material in Tarfhal Helgarahi.
- Crafting Material: x2 Cursed Claw. You can find this material in Tarfhal Helgarahi.
- Crafting Material: x1 Iron Pipe. You can find this material as part of The Mysterious Pair Sub-Quest.
- Crafting Material: x5 Blistering Fang. You can find this material in the Otherworld.
- Crafting Cost: 20,800 Gald.
The Realm Unifier has the following stats:
- Attack: 554.
- Elemental Attack: 552.
- Penetration: 554.
While you can only find the Blistering Fang in this location, this isn’t the only reason why you should go to the Otherworld. Besides the aforementioned Oblivion Ring, the Otherworld also has the crafting materials needed to make other awesome weapons such as the Monochrome Spiral, Matriarch Martel, and the Liber Pater.