Tekken 7 is getting another update, bringing the game up to version 1.03. The developers have released the full patch notes, and we can see the various fixes and tweaks that the new update introduces. The patch is now live for the PlayStation 4, with the Xbox and Steam update coming a little later down the line.
The new update 1.03 for Tekken 7 is live on the PlayStation 4. It’s purpose is to patch up some problems that have popped up after the previous update went live, as well as some other issues. For example, we’re going to see better matchmaking, some game design tweaks, volume adjustments, and other stuff. As for the Xbox One and Steam version of the game, the patch will go live for them a little later. Here are the full patch notes.
- Improved match makings in Online modes – Now it takes less time to find an opponent in Online modes.
- Improved usability in Player Match – Now the game offers more opportunities for players to navigate through the menu in Player Match sessions. This change should allow players to leave sessions more easily.
- Adjusted the restriction of the revenge match in Ranked Match – Now players can have unlimited revenge matches with the same opponent in Ranked Match.
- Fixed a revenge match related issue – Fixed an issue where an opponent’s character and name are sometimes changed upon having revenge matches.
- Made some sound volume adjustments in Jukebox – Adjusted the BGM volume in Jukebox for TEKKEN 1, TEKKEN 2, TEKKEN 3 and TEKKEN 4.
- Made some color adjustments to certain Customization items – This is to fix an issue where players can set certain color values (Black) to certain items in a way that was not originally intended by the dev.
- Adjusted Leo’s Character Customization – Fixed an issue where Leo’s upper body disappears when equipping certain items.
- Game design adjustments.
- Adjusted some behaviors in the game regarding certain character’s moves.
- Fixed an issue where some characters’ throw moves don’t properly reflect Rage state.