Making money in Temtem is no easy feat. Pansuns, as the in-game currency is called, are hard to come by, and you’ll constantly need to spend them – on TemCards, reviving tonics, healing items and more. That’s why it’s important to have healthy savings and a constant trickle of income. If you’re having trouble earning enough to cover all your taming needs, this guide will show you how to earn money in Temtem.
How to make money?
As the great David Byrne once said: there’s nothing funny about making money, it wouldn’t work if it was. Let’s get the basics out of the way first, then go over some more advanced methods:
- You’ll earn money for every tamer battle you complete.
- You’ll find a bunch of items in boxes around the map, some of which can be sold for nice sums. This includes silicon fragments and tiny crystals – for instance, there’s a pair of chests in the tall grass by the road in the mountains leading up to Sophia’s dojo.
- You can get 30 tiny crystals if you defeat every member of Clan Belsoto in the Windward Fort. You’ll need a surfboard for this, as one of them is a swimmer, and there’s a couple of them on the water level that you can’t reach without it.
- One of the best ways to earn pansuns is by releasing Temtems instead of catching them. You’ll first have to visit the FreeTem! Society, whose headquarters can be found next to the breeding center on the second island, after you defeat Sophia and ride the airship. After you’ve talked to them, they’ll give you a monetary reward for every Temtem you release. The amount will depend on the level of the creature, and the rate of capture. So whenever you encounter someone you don’t need in your squad, you can try catching and releasing them (instead of sending to your Temdeck).
- The developers have announced more ways to earn cash, like trading and an auction house. Those haven’t been added yet, though.
We’re going to keep playing, and if we discover another good way to earn pansuns, we’ll update the list. If you know of a trick we’re missing here, feel free to let us know below.