Tower of Fantasy is already shaping up to become a worthy successor to Genshin Impact. A science-fiction MMORPG with a big open world, it rewards player collaboration and teamwork. Currently, it is out on Android and iOS devices, as well as on the PC. Playing it on mobile devices is very easy, as all you have to do is to download it from the Google Play Store or the App Store. But how to play and download Tower of Fantasy on the PC? Well, that’s what we’re here to explain and show you the Tower of Fantasy PC download process.
How to Download, Install, and Play Tower of Fantasy on PC
The first step is to go to the official Tower of Fantasy website and register for an account there. After you have successfully made your account, the next thing you should do is to log in and download the Tower of Fantasy PC installer. Open the installer (it should be in your default download folder) and set up the installation parameters. Make sure that you have enough hard disk space (you need at least 30 GB). At the end of the installation process, you will receive a prompt to install third-party components. Confirm that you accept this.
If these components aren’t already installed on your computer, you will need to restart your PC. And if they are, you won’t need to restart it. Once the installation is complete, click on “Launch” to start and play the game. You should also be aware of the system requirements for Tower of Fantasy on the PC. Here are the minimum and recommended requirements:
- Minimum OS – Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 10 64-bit. 32-bit operating systems are not supported. / Recommended OS – Windows 10 64-bit.
- Minimum CPU – Intel Core i5 or equivalent. / Recommended CPU – Intel Core i7 or better.
- Minimum Memory – 8 GB. / Recommended Memory – 16 GB.
- Minimum GPU – NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030. / Recommended GPU – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or better.
- Minimum DirectX – DirectX 11 / Recommended DirectX – DirectX 12.