If you want to know the Zelda TOTK Hero’s Aspect upgrade material requirements, you’ve come to the right place! This mysterious armor is one of the most unique in the game, not only for its looks but also due to the insane history behind it and its implications. Read on to find all you need to know about Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Ancient Hero’s Aspect upgrade cost and materials.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom Ancient Hero’s Aspect Upgrade Cost and Materials
The Ancient Hero’s Aspect armor is a reward for one of the most gruelling tasks in the game. Namely, you will need to complete every single Shrine in the game. However, this unique piece of gear is extremely strong, and on top of it – it looks absolutely incredible. It belonged to the 1st hero that defeated Calamity Ganon 10,000 years ago, who was most likely a Zonai.
While already powerful, this armor can be even stronger if you upgrade it. If that’s what you intend to do, you will want to plan ahead and know TOTK Hero’s Aspect upgrade material requirements. Hence, without further ado, check out everything you need for each level below.
- Zelda TOTK Ancient Hero’s Aspect Upgrade Material Requirements
- 1st Level – 30 Rupees, Silver Bokoblin Horn x9, Hinox Guts x9 and Zonaite x15
- 2nd Level – 150 Rupees, Silver Moblin Horn x9, Frox Guts x9, and Large Zonaite x10
- 3rd Level – 600 Rupees, Silver Lizalfos Horn x9, Molduga Guts x9, and Large Zonaite x15
- 4th Level – 1500 Rupees, Silver-Maned Lynel Saber Horn x9, Silver-Maned Lynel Mace Horn x9, Gleeok Guts x9
If you are not sure where to find White-Maned Lynel, make sure to check out our TOTK Lynel locations map. Furthermore, take a look at our how to beat Molduga guide, if you are having trouble defeating the desert monster. Finally, check out the best spots to farm Large Zonaite in Zelda TOTK. That said, our “Ancient Hero’s Aspect Upgrade” guide is completed.