How to secretly kill settlers in Fallout 4The most obvious solution would be stealth kills, but these don’t work. Even if nobody sees you insta-killing a settler from the shadows, they’ll still attack you on sight. Mister Sandman kills are the same – even though they are quiet and instant, the whole village will wake up and start swinging and shooting at you.
What does work is sending the settler in question outside of the settlement’s territory, then killing them. You’ll need to have the lvl 1 Local Leader perk and at least 2 settlements. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Workshop menu.
- Aim at the settler you want dead.
- Choose the Supply Line option (Q on PC).
- Select another settlement.
- Follow the settler while still in Workshop mode.
- Wait until they leave the village limits (the glowing green barrier).
- Once they’re on the other side, you can freely kill them.