The Longclaw Relic Steel Sword diagram can be found inside relic chests in The Witcher 3. This diagram allows the crafting of a high level steel sword. It is one of the best weapons found in the Witcher 3. You can find statistics and all other info about Longclaw and the diagram’s location below.
Jump into water and find the hidden cave entrance behind this wooden water barrier. There’s a dead body at the end of the cave with an item called “Padlock key”. Leave the cave and head to the biggest house in the area. Go into this house and enter the room to your right. You’ll find a chest with the Longclaw Diagram inside.
- Relic Steel Sword level 37
- Found in eastern Skellige, Hindarsfjall Island, inside Freya’s Garden.
- 297-363 damage, 30% Yrden Sign intensity with some armor piercing.
- You have to find a key in order to unlock the room where the chest with the diagram is.
- Within the same area (with level 14 enemies), you can complete the quest In Wolf’s Clothing. Completing it will give you the silver relic sword Deithwen, if you release the person in werewolf skin from the curse and set them free.
Longclaw Diagram LocationHead to Hindarsfjall Island in eastern Skellige. In the northwestern part of this island is a fast travel point and an area called Freya’s Garden. There are two control switches in the northeastern part of this area, next to the water canal. These switches raise three nearby water barriers. You have to raise the one closest to the cave entrance. How to raise this specific barrier? Use the switch to your right to re-position the wooden stick from a nearby mechanism far to the right. Then use the switch to your left to raise the barrier.
- 297-363 Damage
- +50 Armor piercing
- +30% Yrden Sign intensity
- +10% Chance to dismember
- +5 Bonus experience from humans and nonhumans
- Three runestone slots
- 1x Monster Feather
- 1x Dark Steel Ingot
- 1x Monster Claw
- 1x Monster Brain
- 1x Amethyst