The Moogle Chocobo Carnival in Final Fantasy XV features a lot of different activities and quests that you can take part in. To actually get to the Carnival in Altissia, you need to have the Holiday Pack DLC installed, and your game needs to be updated to the latest version, 1.04. Just select “special” under the main menu, and choose your save file. Check out the list of all the festival activities below:
- Main quest: Interrupted by Fireworks – As you complete different activities, you will receive a currency called Choco-mog medallions. Once you get enough, you can sit in a gondola and watch an amazing fireworks performance in the sky.
- Side quest: Decorate the Carnival – There are three locations that you will have to decorate with either moogle or chocobo dolls. Reading the description will give you a hint which doll is the right one.
- Side quest: ODEKA ke Chocochicks – There are 15 Chocochicks hidden around Altissia. Your job is to find and catch them, but beware – they will run away as soon as you get close to them.
- Side quest: The Brothers Kupomazov – You need to find and take photos of six Moogles hidden around the streets of Altissia.
- Photo Challenge – Go on a journey to take pictures of certain people and objects.
- All About Moogles – A short quiz that will test your knowledge of moogles.
- Waiting on Maagho – A memory based game, where you play the role of a waiter, trying the remember the different dishes the customers ordered for points. You have a time limit and a score to beat.
- Three new fishing locations
- Several new chocobo races
- Whack-a-Cactuar Minigame.
- Turret shooting minigame.
Finishing any activity will earn you a certain amount of Choco-mog medallions, which can be used to purchase different potions, stickers, cooking or crafting materials, lures and more. There are three new vendors in Altissia, working the prize counter. Be sure to talk to all of them.