Back 4 Blood Twitch Drops
Back 4 Blood, the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead, has recently entered Open Beta and, like many other recent games, there is a chance that you will be able to get your hands on one of the Twitch Drops for it. The process for getting is a bit involved, however, and many players are wondering exactly how to claim Twitch Drops in Back 4 Blood. If you are one of these players – there’s nothing to worry about, our Back 4 Blood Twitch Drops guide will explain everything you need to do in order to claim one of these.
How To Claim Twitch Drops In Back 4 Blood
The process of getting a Twitch Drop in Back 4 Blood consists of the following several steps:
- Step #1 – The first thing that you will need to do is to create a free WB Games account. So, head on over to the official website in order to create one.
- Step #2 – For the next step here, you will have to connect your desired Twitch account to this free WB Games account. To be able to do this, log into your WB Games account and go to the Account Settings and select Connect. This will being the Twitch linking process.
- Step #4 – Be sure to enable Twitch Drops in your account settings.
- Step #5 – You will be required to watch a Twitch streamer play Back 4 Blood for at least 60 minutes with the TD setting enabled.
- Step #6 – After watching a Twitch streamer for an hour, go to the official Twitch Drop page where you will be able to see if you fulfilled all the necessary requirements. If you have, this is also where you will be able to claim your drop prize.
And that’s all there is to it regarding how to claim Twitch Drops in Back 4 Blood. Of course, since the game is in Beta, this process may end up changing down the line. In any case, have fun playing B4B!