The Disney Dreamlight Valley Halloween quests or tasks and rewards have been added to the game in the new update. They include several different tasks, like Trick or Treat, Sugar Rush, Villainy Wears Many Masks, and others. The rewards you get for completing these quests are Halloween-themed things, of course. So, here’s how to do these tasks and what you’ll get from them.
How to Complete Halloween Quests in Disney Dreamlight Valley
There are eight Halloween quests or tasks in Disney Dreamlight Valley for you to complete. Some of them are pretty easy to figure out. As in, you do what the thing tells you to do. Others, like Trick or Treat, Sugar Rush, Villainy Wears Many Masks and others, are much more obtuse.
In fact, we haven’t yet figured out how to do the three-course meal one. If you know the solution, let us know in the comments, and we’ll update the guide. We finally figured out the Halloween Meal one!
- Repair Houses – Pretty obvious; just repair houses in the Village.
- Add Rooms to Your House – Also obvious; simply add rooms to your house until you’re told to stop.
- Complete Dreamlight Duties – Once again, no mystery here; do Dreamlight Duties from the list until you meet the required number.
- Trick or Treat – Give presents to ten different villagers. It seems like it doesn’t matter much what you give them. It doesn’t even have to be candy.
- Sugar Rush – Eat fifteen sweets, basically anything that has Sugarcane in it. It’s probably best to just make them yourself.
- A 3-Course Halloween Meal – Eat three different-colored candy from the buckets (our full guide here)
- Villainy Wears Many Masks – Put any mask on your character, like the Incredibles Super-Mask available in the Villains Star Path
- Stockpiling Pumpkins – Harvest a hundred pumpkins. It’s gonna be a grindfest, but oh well.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Halloween Quests Rewards
When it comes to the rewards for the Disney Dreamlight Valley Halloween quests or tasks, well, things are not exactly super-clear. It seems that there are some problems with the way the game delivers them. For one, we got straight-up nothing after completing one of these. So, these bugs are definitely throwing a wrench in the proceedings. On top of that, the rewards also land randomly in your inventory, so it’s difficult to tell what you received.
We know for certain that you get a Mickey Mouse pumpkin for completing Trick or Treat and a Happy Jack O’Lantern for doing the Sugar Rush task. Well be sure to update the guide with more info once we manage to parse it. Again, let us know in the comments what you got, and we’ll add that to the guide.