If you’re having trouble figuring out how to redeem Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds codes, we’ve got your back. There are two ways to do this, one of which is unavailable to people on Android and iOS. So, it gets a little complicated. Plus, you need to know what the codes are in the first place. That’s why, in this guide, we’ll show you all the active codes for Cross Worlds and explain how to redeem them on Ni No Kuni Coupon Event page. So, let’s dive straight in, shall we?
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Codes – Ni No Kuni Coupon Event
There are many active codes for Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds at time of writing. Of course, there’s little doubt in my mind that the developers will be adding more as time goes on, and we’ll be sure to try and keep abreast of those changes. However, don’t forget that they might also decide to deactivate this one, so you should probably redeem it as soon as you can. Now, to be perfectly frank, the rewards this time around are not much to write home about; just some cosmetics. Still, it’s undeniably cool to have them. With all that said, here’s the code and what it unlocks.
- 1kolcrossworld1 – 50,000 Gold
- 1ninokuniobt25may1 – 50,000 Gold
- 1CATCH2RAMBUNCTUS1 – Sweet Drink, Aroma of Focus, Costume Summon Coupon
- 1CATCH4SPARKEE1 – Familiar Summon Coupon, Costume Summon Coupon
- 1CATCH1PENGUICORN1 – Sweet Drink x2, Aroma of Focus x2, Costume Summon Coupon
- 1CATCH3POLARIN1 – Sweet Drink x2, Aroma of Focus x2, Equipment Summon Coupon
- 2WORLDTHLIVE – Redeem the code to get free items
- ENTERCROSSWORLDS – Redeem the code to get the Catarumpus Hat and a special title.
- ARCANACAMP – Firepit & Arcana Tent Exchange Badge
- WELCOMETOCW – Energy Drink, Sweet Drink, Aroma of Focus
- LUCKYDIVER – Varnish Chest, Bean Pod
- SUPERTEN – Super Star Pose Chest
- TWENTYAWESOME – 50,000 Gold
- CAMPINGEVERMORE – Camping Chair & Llapaca Exchange Badge
How to Redeem Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Codes on Ni No Kuni Coupon Event page
To redeem codes in Cross Worlds, you just need to go through a few fairly simple steps. First, open the game and, once you’re playing, tap the Menu icon, aka the three lines in the top right of the screen. Next, click the Settings button (the cog at the bottom) and then select Misc in the bottom left. Click on Enter Coupon Code and just follow the steps from there.
Another way to redeem codes in this game is to go to this website. Don’t worry, it’s official. In the first text box, you have to enter your Member Code. To do that, go into Settings as described above, then select Account. See that long string of characters on the right? That’s the Member Code. Copy and paste it into the website, and then enter the code you actually want to redeem in the second box. Hit “Confirm” and you’re good to go.