Hitman July update version 1.12.1 is set to go live worldwide today, between 11 AM and 1 PM UTC. The update will be implemented during server maintenance, which will take place from 10:30 UTC until 14:00 UTC. The download size is different for all platforms, and it takes up 550 MB (PS4), 950 MB (Xbox One) and 1.2 GB (PC).
Hitman 1.12.1 Patch Notes
The update will bring shorter loading times on Xbox One, some combat changes, and mandatory fixes. The full update notes can be found on the official news page.
- Xbox One Loading Times – After a recent update, Xbox One had a longer load times. They are now back to where they should be.
- Combat Changes – Reduced the fire rate of NPC pistols, slightly increased how quickly 47 can ‘snap’ to the target NPC when ‘aim assist’ is toggled on, reduced the damage that 47 takes at mid to long distances and increased the speed that 47’s health regenerates. Professional Difficulty is not affected by these changes and still offers the ‘Lethal Combat’ that was promised.
- Professional Difficulty – Unlock criteria for Professional Difficulty from Mastery level 20 to Mastery level 5. All players that currently have Mastery level 5-19 on each location will automatically unlock Professional Difficulty after updating their game to 1.12.1 (July Update).
- Excuse me, I found a weapon – Fixed an issue that could cause guards to repeatedly drop weapons that they discovered on the ground. This issue was prominent on The Icon mission.
- Bathroom Break – Fixed an issue that could cause the toilet in the Marrakesh school to behave erratically after 47 kicks it onto Zaydan.
- Cancelling Connecting – Fixed an issue that could cause players to inadvertently cancel the ‘connecting’ prompt and enter ‘Offline Mode’.
- Opportunity Lost After Loading – Fixed an issue that could cause the Opportunity Marker (the little light bulb) to disappear after a save/load cycle.
- Trespassing vs Hostile Area – Implemented a fix for a Known Issue from our June Update. The ‘Trespassing’ and ‘Hostile Area’ status messages on the mini-map now display correctly.
- Maximum Mastery – The game will re-check whether you have reached level 20 when you launch the game and award the appropriate trophies/achievements.
- Trophy Typography – Made some necessary updates to the trophy descriptions on PS4; corrected a few typos and mistakes.
- Unconscious Witness – Implemented a fix for the other Known Issue from our June Update. The ‘Unconscious Witness’ status on the mini-map is know displayed correctly.
- Miscellaneous Fixes – Fixed other minor issues across the board to keep the game in fantastic shape.
If you’ve missed the news, the final season one Elusive target – The Entertainer (Mr Giggles) will be available starting tomorrow, July 14th, for ten days. If you haven’t done any Elusive Target in Marrakesh, this will be a good time to earn a Summer Suit with Gloves for Agent 47, along with many other rewards.