Just Cause 3 Multiplayer Mod, produced by nanons GbR, is set to go live on July 20, 2017, at 12 PM PDT. Everyone who owns the game on PC can expect to enjoy this new, eagerly-awaited addition.
After almost two years since Just Cause 3 launched, the players who own the game will be getting getting a multiplayer option through a new mod. This mod is developed by nanos GbR, a team who is behind modifications for games like GTA V, GTA IV, and Mafia 2. They are not the first ones who started working on this multiplayer mod, but they’ll be the first ones who released their Just Cause 3 multiplayer mod on Steam.
At the end of 2016, after a year of long development, the first nanos GbR JC3MP beta went live. After its long beta stage, it went through many updates, with Update 0.9.9 from March 18th making changes to the server code. The live version, which goes live on July 20, is Version 1.0.
- This is a PC mod, you won’t find it on consoles.
- To run the Just Cause 3: Multiplayer Mod, you don’t need to own any of the DLCs, just the main game.
- For now, everyone will play as Rico Rodriguez, the main game’s protagonist. The future updates will have more character player models.
- Tethering is not in this version. It is planned for 1.1
Some of the key features players can expect are:
- Battle, race, chase and play tag with fighter jets with up to hundreds of players per server.
- Enjoy community created gamemodes, ensuring a constantly evolving play set.
- Countless hours of fun including racing, deathmatch, skydiving, freeroam, etc.
- Don’t see the game mode you want? Make one!
- State-of-the-art synchronisation helps reduce lag to a minimum.