The developers are still hard at work on Horizon: Zero Dawn and the update 1.20 is coming next week with a bunch of little things, and the most important are the Photo Mode features. You will be able to play around with Aloy and set her up in poses, with different facial expressions.
Apart from the photo mode, there will be a slider for the camera/aim sensitivity, some HUD options, allowing you to customize what is shown, as well as filtering map icons. Spanish language is also coming to North American edition (voice-pack via the Playstation Store).
Here is a quick excerpt from the full list:
- Improved photo mode with new features
- Added poses for Aloy
- Added facial expressions for Aloy
- Added 3 new filters
- Added a “look at the camera” mode for Aloy
- Added “greetings from” cards
- Improved the camera controls
- Added the option to hide Aloy inside settlements while in photo mode.
- Added a sell stack option at merchants when double tapping the square icon.
- Added filters and a legend to the in game map and the quest map.
- Added several new custom HUD options.
- Added an additional blue health bar on top of the player’s health bar whenever the Shield Weaver Armor is equipped to indicate the amount of extra health points the armor is providing.
- Added difficulty setting components to the Shield Weaver Armor’s damage protection. On hard mode the armor received a 40% armor reduction, on very hard the armor received a 66.6% reduction.
- Added the option to hide headgear for Aloy.
- Added the option to categorize and sort your inventory.
- Added categories in the crafting menu
- Green check mark for categories that are finished
- White icon for categories that have recipes that can be crafted
- Grey icon for categories that have no recipes that can be crafted
- Added the feature in the Sell menu at merchants, you can now press triangle to mark one or more items to sell items quicker.
- Added gameplay time to the statistics menu.
- Changed the timing of some tutorials that were repeatedly displayed, they are now less frequent.
- Added the option to control the x and y axis sensitivity of the camera.
- Added Spanish language support for North American copies of the game. Spanish subtitles can now be enabled, and Spanish audio is also now supported via a Spanish VO pack that can be downloaded from the North American PlayStation Store (in the week of May 8).