NBA 2K17 has made some interesting roster updates. There aren’t many changes compared to the previous updates, but they are worth mentioning. As the NBA league progresses, the NBA 2K17 developers are tracking the performances of all players and teams. When a player performs very well through the course of multiple games, or even performs badly, his rating will be changed in-game. We will keep you updated with further changes on the roster as the season progresses.
Here is the list of changes:
- Steph Curry, Guard from Golden State Warriors, has dropped to 92 Overall (-1). This is not a surprise, since Golden State Warriors have multiple superstar players, making the point distribution more diverse than before, especially after the arrival of superstar Kevin Durant to the team. Warriors are playing very well this season, with 25 wins and just 4 losses and there is no sign of stopping them.
- Dwyane Wade, Shooting Guard from Chicago Bulls, has also suffered a decrease in his rating, at 86 Overall (-1). The Bulls haven’t been having an impressive record lately, but hopefully, it will change as the season moves on.
- Kris Dunn, Point Guard from Minnesota Timberwolves, has decreased to 73 Overall (-3). A big drop for the rookie, but hopefully he will be back on track.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Forward from Milwaukee Bucks, has increased his rating to 89 Overall (+2). The famous 22 year old Greek Freak has had some very good performances lately, and its no surprise he received the increase. He is currently averaging 22.9 points per game, as well as 5.8 assists and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Dennis Schroder, Point Guard from Atlanta Hawks, is now 81 Overall (+4). He is playing really well this season, with 17.2 points, 6.3 assists and 3 rebounds per game.
- Bradley Beal, Shooting Guard from Washington Wizards, now has 83 Overall (+3). He has averaged 25.8 points over his last five games, and this increase is no surprise.