The missing NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Bonus Content issue is currently plaguing many players’ experiences with the beloved basketball game. The new iteration of NBA 2K is here. And, as is tradition, players are having trouble claiming their special bonus items. If your NBA 2K24 Black Mamba bonus items are not showing, including 100K VC and 15K MyTEAM Points, here’s how to potentially fix this issue.
NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Bonus Content Now Showing, 100K VC Missing
The launch day of NBA 2K24 is here, and it comes with well-known issues. Namely, players are again missing their pre-order bonus content, as well as NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Edition items. If you’ve purchased this expensive edition of the game, you are probably not pleased to see that your extra items are not in the game. Luckily, this issue should fix itself soon.
Specifically, it seems that 2K plans to add all extra content to players’ accounts once the game becomes available on all platforms and for everyone. NBA 2K24 goes live on Friday, September 8th, at midnight your local time. However, that’s the release time on Xbox and PlayStation. Regarding PC, the game is set to launch on Steam at 6 am CEST / 5 am BST / 12 am EDT on September 8th, or 9 pm PDT on September 7th, if you are on the west coast. And that’s when you can expect your missing NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Edition bonus content to appear. As a reminder, here’s what you get:
- Virtual Currency
- 100K Virtual Currency
- MyTEAM Content
- 15K MyTEAM Points
- 2K24 MyTEAM 5-Player Option Pack Box
- 10 Box MyTEAM Promo Packs
- Sapphire Kobe Bryant Card
- 1 Diamond Shoe Card
- 1 Ruby Coach Pack
- 2-hour Double XP Coin for MyTEAM
- MyCAREER Content
- 10x 6 types of MyCAREER Skill Boosts
- 10x 3 types of Gatorade Boosts
- 2-hour Double XP Coin for MyCAREER
- 3 Kobe Bryant T-Shirts
- 1 Sabrina Ionescu T-Shirt
- 2K24 Backpack
- 2K24 Electric Skateboard
- 2K24 Arm Sleeves
If your NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Bonus Content is still not showing after the game launches on PC, then you should take further measures. For starters, you should power cycle your console in order to delete its old cache, which might be the root of the issue. Here’s how to do it for both PlayStation and Xbox:
- Shut down your console completely.
- Unplug the power cable from the electrical outlet in your wall.
- The console should stay unplugged for a couple of minutes (at least 2).
- After some time, plug the console back in.
- Turn the console on, start the game, and check if your bonus content is there.
Manually Install Black Mamba Bonus Content
If your NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Bonus Content is still not showing, you should try to download it manually on your console. Depending on your console, here’s what you need to do:
- Head to the NBA 2K24 game page from the Home Screen or your Game Library.
- Select the game and scroll down to the “PlayStation Store” menu.
- Manually download any individual pieces of content you own from the “Your Add-ons” menu.
- Open the My Games and Apps section.
- Find NBA 2K24.
- Press A to select the game.
- From the drop-down menu select the “Ready to Install” section.
- Select the available add-ons that you wish to install and confirm the installation.
If your NBA 2K24 Black Mamba Bonus Content is missing after all these methods, the final solution you could try is to reinstall the game. Uninstall the game from your device, restart the console/PC, and then install it again. If this didn’t help as well, you should contact 2K support directly and explain your problem.