Diablo 3 The Rise of the Necromancer DLC pack comes out on June 27, and it will cost $15. The pack won’t be available for play at midnight, since it requires Patch 2.6.0 to be installed. Once the maintenance is done and the patch applied, you can buy and access the content of the pack. You don’t need to purchase the pack to be able to enjoy the patch updates.
Necromancer Pack and Patch 2.6.0 Content
The Necromancer Pack and the new patch 2.6.0 will come out on the same daym according to Blizzard’s website, where all the details and questions are explained. To be able to enjoy the content of the pack, you’ll need to buy it either with money or WoW tokens. The patch is free of charge for all players who own the Reaper of Souls expansion.
The Rise of the Necromancer content was revealed earlier and it consists of:
- Full access to the Necromancer class in both Campaign and Adventure modes. There is a full Necromancer skill overview on the official page, if you are interested in checking it out.
- Half-formed Golem non-combat pet
- A pair of cosmetic wings
- New Necromancer-themed Banner Shape, Sigil, and Accent
- Necromancer Portrait Frame
- Two additional character slots
- Two additional stash tabs (PC players only)
Diablo 3 Patch 2.6.0 comes almost three months after the previous 2.5.0 one. It consists of:
- Challenge Rifts – weekly static version of a previously completed Greater Rift.
- The Shrouded Moors zone – rainy and windy place with ancient monuments, where it’s hard to see past your character.
- Temple of the Firstborn zone – the oldest place in Sanctuary, found deep underground.
- The Realms of Fate
Maintenance will last around 2 hours, after which the The Necromancer pack and Patch 2.6.0 become available. Here are the dates and times of when maintenance will be taking place:
|10:00 a.m. PDT|
11:00 p.m. CEST
(June 29) 2:00 a.m. KST
(June 29) 5:00 a.m. CST
|Console||All except JPN|
|8:00 a.m. PDT|
(June 28) 12:00 p.m. JST