The Heroes of the Storm hero spotlight for Garrosh revealed his trait and heroic and primary abilities, as well as some other details. The trailer shows you almost everything you need to know about him. His wrecking ball ability will surely make for some interesting gameplay moments.
Garrosh Hellscream Trait and Abilities
This hero was reveled a week ago, and now, we get to find out more about him. Garrosh Hellscream has a warrior role in Heroes of the Storm. Some of his talents were revealed in the spotlight trailer. If you are lucky enough to be at Shanghai New International Expo Center, you can see him live in action. Others will have the option test him on the PTR from July 31st. Just like with most of the heroes, we’ll see him in the game a couple of weeks later.
- Armor Up – Garrosh gains 1 Armor for every 2% of maximum Health missing.
- Primary Abilities
- Groundbreaker – Deal 81 damage to enemies in an area. Heroes hit on the outer edge are pulled toward Garrosh.
- Bloodthirst – Deal 156 damage to an enemy and heal for 10% of Garrosh’s missing Health. Healing is increased by 100% against Heroes.
- Wrecking Ball – Throw a nearby enemy Hero, Minion, or Mercenary to the target location, dealing 91 damage to enemies near the impact and Slowing them by 30% for 2.5 seconds.
- Heroic Abilities
- Warlord’s Challenge – Silence nearby Heroes and force them to attack Garrosh for 1.5 seconds.
- Decimate – Deal 50 damage to nearby enemies and Slow them by 30% for 1.5 seconds. Deals 100% more damage to Heroes, and each Hero hit reduces the cooldown by 1 second. Stores up to 3 charges.
There are currently two skins shown. One is Garrosh, Son of Hellscream, the default one, and the second one is Mad Axe Garrosh. If the Warsong Outriders were a biker gang, this is how their mutant warlord would look like. We can expect to see more than these two skins, once Garrosh goes live from the PTR.