The launch of Prey is now entering the final countdown. If you’re really excited about the game, you can now pick up the official Prey soundtrack from several online sources. The majority of the score was composed by veteran Mick Gordon, whose work includes Wolfenstein: The New Order and the award-winning soundtrack for the reboot of DOOM.
Right now, there’s just a little more than a day left before Prey comes out. The upcoming action-adventure by Arkane Studios puts you in the skin of Morgan Yu, a scientist on the space station Talos I. The station is full of Typhon, an alien species that people on Talos I were experimenting on and that have, of course, escaped containment. Your objective is to uncover the many secrets of the space station, escape, and save the world from the alien threat.
Now that we’re inching closer to the release, Bethesda has released the official Prey soundtrack. You can get it via iTunes, Amazon Music and Google Play. Of course, you can also listen to it on Apple Music and Spotify. The composer behind most of the soundtrack is Mick Gordon, whose latest achievement is the award-winning score of the DOOM reboot. You can check out the track list below.
- “The Experiment” by Mick Gordon
- “Everything Is Going to Be Okay” by Mick Gordon
- “Typhon Voices” by Mick Gordon
- “The Phantoms” by Mick Gordon
- “Into the Tunnels” by Matt Piersall
- “Human Elements” by Mick Gordon
- “The Truth Will Set You Free” by Mick Gordon
- “No Gravity” by Mick Gordon
- “Alex Theme” by Mick Gordon
- “December and January” by Mick Gordon
- “Neuromods” by Mick Gordon
- “Stranded” by Ben Crossbones
- “Semi Sacred Geometry” by Raphael Colantonio and Matt Piersall
- “Mind Game” by Raphael Colantonio, Production and Electronics by Matt Piersall
Prey is a first-person action-adventure, developed by Arkane Studios with Bethesda as publisher. It’s coming out on May 5th for Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4. If you want to try it out, you can check out the Prey demo on the PS4 and Xbox One.