Making money in Watch Dogs 2 is essential. You need it to buy gadgets and improve your gear, as well as for clothes and other cosmetic upgrades. Fortunately, there are many ways to make money in WD2. In this guide, we’re going to show you how to make money in Watch Dogs 2.
Making Money in Watch Dogs 2You can earn money in the game just by completing missions, but this isn’t enough. Here are some tips on how to make extra money.
- Money Bags The first and easiest way is to locate moneybags on the map. Go to Nudle maps and locate a small, blue icon with a dollar sign. Zoom in, and you’ll see it marked as “Money Bag” when you hover over it. Go to that location and look for the money bag. They are rarely in plain sight, so you’ll have to take a good, close look around. Money bags can drop valuables as well as money, which comes in handy for our next entry.
- Pawn shops You’ll want to visit pawn shops in WD 2. You can trade any valuables that you’ve come across (either in money bags or in cars) and pawn them for extra cash. Not only that, but you can buy stuff you need in pawn shops for a smaller price.
- Steal from hostile factions There are money caches in restricted, rival territories. Snoop around and rob them blind. Check for research points while you’re at it.
- Improved Profile perk On your skill tree, under Social Engineering, there’s an option called Improved Profile. This perk will automatically show you the NPCs with hefty bank accounts, making them easier to locate and hack. This will earn you a lot of money.
- Doing activities Activities are marked with green icons on the map. These activities vary a lot in nature (motocross racing, giving people rides in Driver SF etc.), but are basically challenges that you have to complete. Finishing them in time will give you a good sum. Finishing them imperfectly will net you somewhat less money, but you’ll get something.
For more info on Watch Dogs 2, check out our other guides, such as Unique Vehicle Locations, Aiden Pearce Easter Egg and more.