Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.12 Patch Notes
Update 1.12 is coming soon to Watch Dogs Legion, and the patch notes are already public. According to the post, the patch will be around 10GB on PS4, 2.3GB on PS5, and 19GB for Xbox Series X and Xbox One. The notes also announce that the Watch Dogs Legion Online mode will unlock on consoles and Stadia on March 9th at 7AM PT / 10AM ET / 4PM CET. As for what the update brings, it’s basically just various fixes, both global and for specific platforms. So, let’s go over the Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.12 patch notes in full, shall we?
Update 1.12 Patch Notes in Watch Dogs Legion
As we’ve already kinda pointed out, Watch Dogs Legion 1.12 does not exactly bring in some huge changes to the game. It’s just there to patch things up and get rid of some crashes and glitches. Here are the full patch notes, as detailed on the Ubisoft forum.
- Fixed an issue that caused several masks to go missing from players’ wardrobes after TU3.0.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when performing an operative swap in specific areas of the open world
- ixed an issue that would cause placeholder text to be displayed for inactive operatives when inspecting them while in a restricted area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze when selecting a tab in the in-game store.
- Ubisoft Connect
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a notification to appear when completing time limited challenges.
- PlayStation 5
- Fixed an issue that could cause buildings in the open world to become temporarily invisible. No more hide and seek!
- Fixed an issue that could cause security cameras and lasers to trigger an alarm on operatives with uniformed access.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when using the Deep Profiler while having menu narration enabled.
- Xbox Series X/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when accessing the different categories in the in-game store.
- Fixed several issues that could cause graphical corruptions to occur.
And there you have it, those are the full Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.12 patch notes. One thing that we do have to mention is that there is no news on when the Online mode will launch on PC (and Amazon Luna). The developers announced on Friday that they had to delay that version, and that’s where things still are. However, they do promise to share more info on the subject in due time.