Hearts of Stone Gwent Cards | The Witcher 3
New gwent cards were added to The Witcher 3 with the Hearts of Stone expansion. They can be gained mostly as rewards for playing with certain characters at specific times and places.
In this guide, we’re going to show you a list of all Hearts of Stone gwent cards, how to get them and what they do.
New Gwent Cards in Hearts of StoneHere’s the list of the new cards, along with places to get them:
- Scorch Ranged – Destroy your opponent’s strongest ranged unit(s) if the combined strength of all his ranged units is 10 or more.
- Scorch Siege – Destroy your opponent’s strongest siege unit(s) if the combined strength of all his siege units is 10 or more.
- Muster – Instantly play any cards with the same name from your deck.
- Morale – Add 1 strenght to all units in row (except self).
To the Author, I think you already know where all the Gwent Cards are, but I just wanted to throw in my two cents concerning Gwent in the Hearts of Stone DLC.
1) You can buy the Gaunter O’Dimm card 3 times at the same trader
2) You win the Olgierd von Everec card by playing Shani at her clinic in Oxenfurt
3) The Cow card is found in the attic where a non-cinematic conversation with Shani at the attic of barn during the Wedding Activities.
Hope this Helps!
Thanks a bunch, I’ve updated the guide!
Please, where i buy gwint card Gaunter O’Dimm? I have only 1 for win over Hilbert. Thank you for answer.
The Gaunter O’Dimm: Darkness cards are with the Ofieri Merchant close to the Enchanter/Blacksmith at the Upper Mill. The Gaunter O’Dimm card you win from Hilbert prior to the Auction
I killed Olgierd during the Evil’s soft first touches quest. Any way to still get the Toad card?
As far as I know, no. It’s a similar issue people face when they want to find the Triss Gwent Card from Lambert, but Lambert is either unreachable or dead. Gotta find an old save if you want the card.
Wrong, if he is dead or unrechable, you will find his Triss card in Kare Morhen in thze Chest on his Bed
Only, if the Old Pals quest active, otherwise it will not be on his bed if he already unavailable (went away with Kira,…).
I beat the The trader west of the venelbud residence but didn’t get the schirru card. Maybe because I had beat him prior to starting the hearts of stone DLC. Is there a way I can still get the schirru card?
The trader is in a trader camp to the south west of the residence. Guide says East which i would claim is…..wrong.
Yeah, that was a typo. Thanks for the heads up!
Thanks for the locations. These are very helpful.
Any chance you can do a list of new players introduced in HoS expansion? Or update the existing GosuNoob gwent-players-merchants list?
What about Shani’s card? Come on!
Just go to her house if she already left the card will be on a table at the second floor
Found the toad card sitting on a table in one of the inns in Novigrad. Can’t remember which inn though. Shouldn’t be too hard to find.
actually its the one in oxenfurt.
i missed the cow card at the wedding,anywhere else to get it?
Hi only 2 Things to inform
1) If you finish the game you can get to shani house and card is on 2nd floor on round table…
2) After you finish games go to village where was the wedding (don´t know the english name, because I played Czech version) and you can find card still there…. You only need to go in barn and instead of going in, use the ladder on left side, Climb up and you can find it on the left
Guys you can find the TOAD from THE HoS expansion pack in the I keep of Oxenfurt near the Narbour
The caravan trader west of Vegelbud residence sells 2 Gaunter O’Dimm cards as well