TOTK Big Hearty Radish Farming Locations
The Big Hearty Radish is one of the most useful ingredients in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. This is because of its amazing healing properties. Namely, when you use it, the Big Hearty Radish will restore up to four of Link’s hearts, as well as provide a bonus to your maximum hearts. You can even increase these effects with the right properties. But, as befits such as powerful ingredient, the Big Hearty Radish is suitably rare. Luckily, you can farm it, and if you are looking for Big Hearty Radish farming locations in Zelda TotK, you’ve come to the right place.
Tears of the Kingdom Big Hearty Radish Locations
We have already mentioned that the Big Hearty Radish is extremely rare. In fact, it is normally available only in a couple of places on the sky map. We have marked these locations, so refer to our screenshot below to see where Big Hearty Radishes can be found. It is important to have at least one of these, since you can then use it as a basis for farming. Of course, you will need to unlock the option to farm and grow your own crops. Once you have done that, you can ask Uma to plant Big Hearty Radishes in the garden for you.
One thing that you need to be aware of is that Uma doesn’t have too much experience in growing Radishes. This means that you won’t get as many Hearty Radishes as you would when harvesting, for example, Wheat. But this is still a very good method to farm Big Hearty Radishes.
TOTK Big Hearty Radish Recipes
There are several great recipes that you can use the Big Hearty Radish in. These are:
- Creamy Seafood Soup: Big Hearty Radish + Fish + Rock Salt + Fresh Milk.
- Cream of Mushroom Soup: Big Hearty Radish + Mushroom + Rock Salt + Fresh Milk.
- Vegetable Omelet: Big Hearty Radish + Goat Butter + Bird Egg + Rock Salt.
- Copious Fried Wild Greens: 4 to 5 different kinds of vegetables, including Big Hearty Radish.
- Steamed Mushrooms: Big Hearty Radish + Mushroom.
- Cream of Vegetable Soup: Big Hearty Radish + Rock Salt + Fresh Milk.
- Vegetable Curry: Big Hearty Radish + Hylian Rice + Goron Spice.
If you have discovered any other recipes that make great use out of the Big Hearty Radish, then please share them with us in the comments.