Which cards affect Gwent gold cards
is a question many have been asking. They are the strongest and most resilient cards you can have in your deck.
Buffs and debuffs do nothing to them. Needless to say, many players have been looking for ways to affect Gold cards (mostly to somehow get rid of opposing ones). We have come up with an answer for the question: Which cards affect Gold cards in Gwent closed Beta
Cards that affect Gwent Gold cards
The short answer to this question is: Any card whose effect tooltip doesn’t specify “non-gold”. The problem here is that most of these cards are very expensive and rare. However, they’re all well worth your time and Scrap to craft. The second potential problem is that most of these cards are for Northern Realms, but you can use Neutral cards for customizing other factions to deal with opposing Gold cards.
- Yennefer is a Legendary Neutral Gold card. She summons a Unicorn or a Chironex when played. Both of her summons affect all the units on the board, including Gold ones (also including herself and themselves).
- Triss Merigold is a Legendary Neutral Gold card. When played, she removes 4 strength from any unit you pick, even a Gold one.
- Dijkstra is a Legendary Northern Realms Gold card. When played, he converts all other Gold cards to Silver, leaving them open for buffs (and debuffs).
- Vernon Roche is a Legendary Northern Realms Gold card. He removes 5 strength from any, even Gold, opposing unit.
- Kaedweni Sergeant is a Common Bronze Northern Realms card that works similar to Dijsktra, in that he converts any unit of your choice from Gold to Silver, but only one.
- Radovid is a Northern Realms Leader card. He removes 10 strength from any opposing unit of your choice, Gold or otherwise.
- Imlerith is a Legendary Monsters Gold card. When played, he removes 3 strength from one enemy unit and 1 strength from all other units on the row. This goes for Gold units as well.
- Harald the Cripple is a Skellige Leader card. When played, he removes 4 strength from all wounded opposing units, even Gold. However, since it is difficult to wound a Gold card in the first place, this will rarely work.
- Iorveth is a Legendary Scoia’tael Gold card. He takes 6 strength from any opposing unit you choose, Gold or otherwise.