How to unlock Doing WorkThis feature is only available in MyCareer. Even there, it isn’t present from the start. You’ll have to finish your college career and get drafted into the NBA. After your foot is in the door, you’ll get days off. This is when you’ll get to engage in Doing Work.
Doing Work – how does it work?When you get a day off, choose to go to open practice facility. Once you’re there, everything you do will fill up your Doing Work bar. Some things fill it up slower, others faster. When it’s full, it will move you closer to an attribute upgrade. You won’t be able to train your MyPlayer up to his maximum without using this system. The training room will offer different conditions at different times of day, so if you want to shoot by yourself, for example, you should come in the morning.
- When you leave a practice or training, the blue bar will deplete and then a yellow bar will partially fill.
- Once that yellow bar gets full, you get your attribute point.
- You have to spend VC to upgrade an attribute
- If you were playing in your own little practice warehouse, it won’t turn to yellow until the next NBA game you play starts. If you’re at the actual team practice facility, it will turn to yellow every time you leave the practice (thanks mouse-bear).
How to fill Doin Work barYou might not like this part of the game. You might see it as a chore. Thankfully, there are ways to fill the bar up faster, or with less effort.
- Your best bet is the weight room on the right side. The agility ladder takes a minute to finish and it’s a great way to boost your Doing Work
- If you just don’t want to do stuff, select the box jump and fail it four times. This should fill up the bar easily.
- Getting gold twice for vert jump fills the bar
If you have any suggestions on how to earn Doing Work faster, please let us know in the comments.