Own the Roads
most wanted side mission
in Batman Arkham Knight. You can start this mission once you progress through the main story and reach chapter 7. The goal of this mission is to locate and destroy the militia checkpoints, in order to clear the streets of patrolling soldiers and support vehicles.
VIDEO Basic Information Unlocked at the start of chapter 7 (out of 9). You have to locate and defeat the militia guarding the checkpoints. There are 4 Militia Checkpoints on Bleake Island, 8 on Miagani and Founders’ Island each. Completing this along with two other most wanted missions – and Occupy Gotham gives you the opportunity to fight and arrest Deathstroke. Campaign for Disarmament Own the Roads Rewards 20 Upgrade Points. Achievement/Trophy – “ Streets of Gotham“ Deathstroke Character Info & Bio. Militia Checkpoint Commander Character Showcase. Bleake Island Militia Checkpoints
Location Resistance 1. Chinatown. One commander and 3 sentry turrets. 2. West of Clock Tower, SW Chinatown. 5 Thugs, 1 Brute. 3. West of Clock Tower, just southeast from the previous one. 6 Soldiers with two sentry cannons. 4. SE Chinatown, NE of Clock Tower. 10 Soldiers, 2 Combat Experts, 2 Medics, 2 Brutes, 2 sentry turrets.
1. Destroy sentry turrets first, don’t get caught in front of them.
2. They are located on the first floor of the building. You can activate one of the switches and reveal a side entrance to the building.
3. The only way to take this checkpoint down is to defeat the militia at the checkpoint across from this one, on Founders’ Island. Only then will you be able to lower down the large metal gate and shoot the sentry cannons with your Batmobile.
4. Huge amount of enemies – lower their numbers by walking down the rope above them and Fear Multi-Takedown some of them. Think of investing into combat/defense skills before heading to this checkpoint. Miagani Island Militia Checkpoints
Location Resistance 1. Bristol, eastern Miagani. 3 Mines, 6 Soldiers. 2. Botanical Gardens, eastern Bristol. 9 Soldiers, 2 Sentry Cannons. 3. Elliot Memorial Hospital, NW Miagani. 9 Soldiers. 4. NW Miagani Island, close to the water. 5 Soldiers, 1 Brute. 5. NE Miagani, West of Mercy Bridge. 7 Soldiers, 1 Brute. 6. NE Miagani Island. 5 Soldiers, 1 Sentry Cannon. 7. Central Miagani, Theater Square. 5 Soldiers, 2 Medics. 8. Southern Miagani Island. 6 Heavy equipped Soldiers.
1. Destroy one mine with the Batmobile and quickly head to the checkpoint commander.
2. Next to the botanical garden is the ascending road. Use this position to take down enemies inside the checkpoint and eventually jump into their compound with the Batmobile.
3. There is a small ramp on a road, next to the Hospital, that you can use to jump into the militia compound with the Batmobile.
4. They are located in the small, closed off area, next to the road.
5. They are located in a long and narrow corridor.
6. The checkpoint is located just above a road tunnel. There is a short part of the street that leads to this area. This is where you can drive the Batmobile and shoot them all down.
7. Small area, located in front of the “Johnny Charisma” performance Theater entrance.
8. Unlike many other militia checkpoints, this one is located just above the road tunnel. Soldiers patrol in a wide area. Founders’ Island Militia Checkpoints
Location Resistance 1. Eastern Founders’ 7 Soldiers, 1 Brute. 2. Northern Founders’ 4 Soldiers, 3 Specialists. 3. Northern Founders’ 9 Soldiers, 1 Sentry Cannon. 4. Eastern Founder’s 7 Soldiers, 5 Sentry Turrets. 5. Western Founder’s, within a park with a grand statue. 6 Sentry Cannons, 7 Soldiers. 6. SE Central Founders’ 5 Armed Soldiers. 7. SE Founders’ 9 Soldiers, 1 Brute. 8. SE Founders’ 6 Soldiers.
1. If you jump on the checkpoint fence you can easily take several of them with the Fear Multi-Takedown.
2. Located within a small area.
3. You can open the gate to the compound by hacking the pad, or you can disable the cannon and fear multi-takedown the guards from the floor vents.
4. Break into this compound with your Batmobile through the main gate and mow them all down.
5. Lower the gate above the checkpoint to bring up the Batmobile and take down hostile elements.
6. Like most of the militia compounds, this one is in a small area.
7. In a tiny area in front of the large “Amertek” building sign.
8. Located close to the water, in a small area next to the road.