It’s been only a few days since the launch of Fallout 4, but the Fallout 4 community is working hard on new mods. We decided to share with you some of the best early mods, so you can fill your game with even more fun and customization, graphical enhancements, or just clean up some of Bethesda’s bugs. We’ll update this page regularly, so come back later for more.
Visuals and Graphics mods
- Fallout 4 Configuration Tool – allows you to adjust game settings that are otherwise inaccessible, like mouse sensitivity and resolution. You can also change Pip-Boy and VATS colors.
- Ultra Low Graphics Mod – This mod aims to improve performance on old/weak desktops and most laptops.
- Vicious Dogmeat – Makes Dogmeat look like a vicious dog
- Raider Dogmeat – Makes Dogmeat look like a raider dog
- Ghost Dogmeat – White version of Dogmeat
Cheats and God items
- Batch File all the junk – Batch file that adds 1000 pieces of each junk item for crafting or 1000 of each ammo type.
- Unlimited Settlement Objects – Removes the “size” object limit that will stop you building in settlements after you build a certain amount of objects.
- Carry Weight Modifications – This mode has two files. The first increases the carry weight bonus to 50 per level of strength, the second to 100. You can choose only one of these two files to use.
- Easy Lockpicking – With this mode you can open any lock by simply holding down A/D (or right/left). You can instantly win the lockpicking minigame. This does not, however, remove the perk requirements for opening advanced/master locks.
- Vault Suits (Recolored) – With this mod you can change Vault Suite color to Black, Gray, Orange, Red, Grayish, Brown, Olive, Navy Blue
- Immersive Attire Fix – this mod replaces the default nude body texture, and allows you to play in the “Rad Sox” or in a bunch of alternatives. It’s very hard to install this mode at the moment, so read the manual carefully.