If you want to know how to unlock Coral Weapons in Armored Core 6, you’ve come to the right place! The Coral Weapons are a unique set of armaments available in the game’s late stages. This guide lists all currently known AC6 Coral Weapons available in the game and explains how to unlock them.
How to Unlock All Armored Core 6 Coral Weapons
So, you want to know how to get Coral Weapons in AC6? When we mentioned earlier that these guns are available in the “late game”, that was an understatement. In fact, they are only available in your third playthrough. That is, once you start playing New Game++. That’s when Analysis Arena becomes available, and many other previously inaccessible content. Completing various challenges and missions in Armored Core 6 New Game++ will grant you access to these powerful guns. Hence, without further ado, here are all AC6 Coral Guns and how to unlock them:
- IA-C01W6 NB-Redshift Coral Rifle – Defeat Analysis Arena Enemy D3: Classified Subject (New Game++)
- IA-C01W7 ML-Redshift Coral Oscillator – Defeat Analysis Arena Enemy D3: Classified Subject (New Game++)
- IB-C03W1 WLT 011 Coral Rifle – Defeat Analysis Arena Boss D2: Classified Subject 51-201 W (New Game++)
- IB-C03W2 WLT-101 Coral Oscillator – Earned after reaching Hunter Class Rank 15 in the LOGHUNT – Collect all Battle Logs
- IB-C03W4 NGI 028 Coral Shield – Found during the mission “Regain Control of the Xylem” in New Game++
- IB-C03W3-NGI 006 Coral Missile Launcher – Found during the “Regain Control of the Xylem” mission in a chest.
So there you have it. All Armored Core 6 Coral Weapons and how to unlock them. It will not be an easy feat, but it is certainly feasible and a lot of fun. And, of course, the reward is well worth the grind! With that said, our guide is now completed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comments section!