NBA 2K17 Auction House money making guide will help you earn a nice amount of MT for your perfect MyTeam. The method is quite easy and you can earn a serious amount of MT depending on the market and your timing.Check out tips and tricks below:
- First off, you will need a solid amount of MT to begin with. Consider this an investment that will make you a nice income after a certain period of time. The more you invest, the greater potential for income there is.
- You need to be aware which cards are in demand at the moment. For example, if there is a moments challenge that requires that you use Chris Paul and make 20 assists in one game, his card will have a high demand on the market. Many players will buy those cards off the auction house without checking their current market value.
- The cards that come from the Pack Market are always in demand, since players are trying to complete their collection, and they contain some of the best players.
- Check the auction house and search for the average price of the target card. You should consider buying cards that are below average. Sell those cards afterwards, but keep in mind the 10% listing fee. Your selling price needs to be 10% higher than the price that you paid for the card, plus your own earnings. You can freely sell the card back at 20-30% more MT for a solid income.
- Consider writing down all of your purchases and calculate them. You should avoid mistakes since they can be costly.
- The more cards that you snipe and sell back, the more you will earn. Naturally, the auction house is much more active in the evening and on weekends, so take that into consideration.
- If there is an active challenge that requires, for example, 4 Kings players in your lineup, all of the Kings players will have a higher demand on the market, especially the players with lower rating, since they are cheaper. In that case, buy some cheap Kings players and resell them for some easy profit.
- Since NBA 2K17 follows the trends of the official NBA season, there will always be some new challenges for you to participate in, and high-demand cards on the market.
- Be patient and don’t expect results right away. Your earnings will depend on your activity and the market status.