Heroes of the Storm second week of July 2017 has Bloodlust as its Weekly Brawl. This brawl will last from July 7th to 14th. This is not the first time this type of brawl comes to the Nexus.
After last week’s successful and fun Pull Party Brawl, players will have to settle for one of the older brawls. The positive feedback, and the unique gameplay Pull Party has introduced, will for sure make it a candidate for a comeback in the close future.
HOTS July 7 Bloodlust Weekly Brawl Details
The rules for this weekly brawl are the same as in its previous versions, with the first one dating back January 20th, 2017. It had a Bloodlust Brawl portrait as a reward for three matches played. The second one happened on March 24th 2017, with the same prize. This is the third time we see this brawl in the Nexus. But this time, it has a new prize.
- Shuffle Pick – Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the battle on Dragon Shire. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Every 30 seconds, after the gates open, two players on each team gain the effects of Rehgar’s Bloodlust. There is a 15% chance that all Heroes will receive Bloodlust.
- After 17:00, all players gain a permanent Bloodlust.
- The Dragon Knight and all Mercenary camps are permanently under the effects of Bloodlust.
- Winning Condition – Be the first team to take down the enemy Core to claim victory!
- Complete two matches of the Bloodlust Brawl to earn a Sun’s Out, Guns Out Loot Chest!
- Starting Friday, June 30, weekly Brawl rewards will grant one Sun’s Out, Guns Out Loot Chest. This will last until July 28, which is the Friday after our Sun’s Out, Guns Out event concludes.
As a reminder, the “Sun’s Out, Guns Out” event is in full swing. It gives all players a chance to get valuable prizes, with the highest one being a $2.400 PC, and two trips for two to BlizzCon 2017.
Unfortunately or not, the wins in Heroic Brawl don’t count toward the event entry. Considering that this week’s brawls are slightly longer than the previous ones, you can hope for those loot chest drops, at least. All of this is happening as we wait for the next hero, Alexei Stukov, who will probably make his debut in a few days. If you want to try him out, you still have time, as he is available, along with other PTR changes, until July 10th.