Sons of the Forest Best Weapons
Sons of the Forest features a wide arsenal of weapons to find, craft, and use. While at the beginning of the game, you are going to be severely limited in what you can use, by the end of the game, you will have all sorts of weaponry in your possession. But which weapons are the best in Sons of the Forest? This depends on several factors, but to make this easier for you, we are going to list out the best ones right here in this guide.
Best Weapons in Sons of the Forest
Before we get into the best weapons themselves, a couple of things we need to note first. To begin with, the game has only just been released in Early Access. This means that more weapons are almost certainly going to be added in future updates. It’s also likely that existing weapons are subject to being nerfed or buffed for the sake of game balance. Also, we won’t be explaining where to find all of these. If you are interested in learning this, we have a separate guide that explains the locations of the weapons in the game. And with that out of the way, let’s see which weapons are the best ones in Sons of the Forest:
- Stun Baton. One of the earliest weapons, the Stun Baton is a very useful tool. As its name suggests, it allows you to stun enemies.
- Katana. An excellent melee weapon, the Katana both deals high damage and allows you to live out your samurai fantasy.
- Shotgun. The Shotgun provides a very reliable way to kill anything that gets too close to you.
- Pistol. While the Shotgun does more damage, the Pistol is better at range.
- Crossbow. A more discreet ranged option, for when you don’t want to attract too much attention.