Curie is a Mr.Handy robot and one of the companions in Fallout 4. She’s well armed and good at science, thus a great choice for low intelligence builds. This guide will show you how to recruit Curie, what she can do and how to raise her relationship level.
- Name: Curie
- Type: Mrs. Handy Robot Medic
- Location: Vault 81
- Quest: Emergent Behaviour
- Romance: Yes
- Perk: Combat Medic
Curie’s locationCurie can be found in one of the vaults – Vault 81. She can be found on the lowest floor of the secret part of the vault.
How to get CurieIn order to recruit her, you first need to do a couple of things:
- When you get into the vault, let Austin take you on a tour.
- In the classroom, talk to Erin.
- Go to the reactor and talk to everyone.
- Get Erin’s cat back, then head for the infirmary.
- Start doing the Hole in the Wall quest.
- She’ll be in the room with the cure. Talk to her and tell her you’re from Vault-Tec security.
- Finish the quest.
Curie’s perks & abilitiesAbilities: Curie is armed with a laser pistol with infinite ammo, and does very well for herself at short-to-mid range. She’s also skilled in medicine and science. If you’re going with a low intelligence build, she should be among your top choices.
Perk: Combat Medic (Once per day, heal 100 points if health falls below 10%)
How to reach maximum relationship level with CurieCurie is one of the rare non-human companions you can enjoy a romance with. She likes it when you’re kind to others (and her), as well as resolving conflicts without violence. She hates drug addicts and selfishness. Finishing her quest will also increase her affinity towards you.