Hearts of Stone, the first expansion for The Witcher 3 brings new adventures and introduces new characters and monsters, but also brings changes that significantly affect the gameplay. It comes with new enchantment system that unveils powerful Runewords and Glyphwords which give great bonuses to weapons and armor, and also introduces 5 new skills in General category:
- Metabolism Boost (level 0/1) – If available, Adrenaline Points will be consumed to reduce the Toxicity cost of drinking potions by 33% per point. Does not affect mutagen decoctions.
- Trick Shot (level 0/1) – You can shoot one additional bolt before you must reload.
- Advanced Pyrotechnics (level 0/1) – Damage dealt by a bomb’s explosion generates 0.1 Adrenalin Points.
- Battle Frenzy (level 0/1) – Instead of its previous effect, Battle Trance now increases critical hit chance by 8% per Adrenaline Point.
- Strong Back (level 0/1) – Maximum inventory weight is increased by 60.