is a an old film studio in Batman: Arkham Knight. It’s where Robin is working on finding a cure for those poisoned with Joker’s blood. You’ll have to go there on several occasions, and there are collectibles to be had inside. In this guide, we’re going to show you the locations of
Panessa Studios Riddler Trophies
, and help you solve puzzles that lead to them.
detailing the rest of the trophy locations. If you’ve missed some riddles in the previous areas, take a look at one of our detailed guides:
Panessa Studios Riddler Trophies
Unlike the open areas, most trophies here require you to put some thought into getting them. Just finding them won’t be enough – you’ll have to think of a way to get them.
1a. Throw the Remote Batarang into the wires, then guide it through the window.
1b. Lead the electrified Batarang downstairs and hit the fuse box.
2. In the room overlooking the lab, throw the Batarang at the designated question marks in the given order.
3. Backstage lobby. Use the Batclaw to open the robot.
4. South-east room of Stage B. Use Freeze Blast on openings to make the ball come to you.
5. South-west room of Stage B. Stand on the switch, guide Remote Batarang through the vent and hit the question mark.
6. Use Remote Electric Discharge to bring down the right weight, then plaster it with Explosive Gel. Send it up with REC again, and detonate when it’s in front of the weak wall.
7. In the middle of Stage B. Use the Remote Hacking Device on the console on the wall to turn off the fan.
8a. In front of the room where you rescue Christina Bell. Go through the grate.
8b. Use Distruptor on the mines, then slide through the opening.
9a. Climb through the ceiling of the room where you found Christina Bell. Use the Line Launcher to avoid electric floor, then Freeze Blast to stop the steam.
9b. Climb up, go to the other side of the room and jump down.
10. Western part of backstage. Use the Line Launcher to get to the three Xs without touching the electrified floor.
11. Room left from where you enter Stage A. Arrange the colors in the right order using the Batarang (room across the way holds the solution).
12. South-west Stage A. Use Remote Hacking Device to blind one turret, destroy the other, then destroy the first as well.
13. Over the wall on Stage A. Use Batclaw to open the robot, then shoot the core with the Remote Electric Discharge.
14. Behind generator gate near Stage C. Use Remote Electric Charge to enter, then shoot the generators in the given order.
15. Behind breakable wall in front of Stage C entrance. Stand on switch, use Remote Batarang to hit 2 question marks and a fuse box through the vent.
16. Use Freeze Blast on the pipe, climb up, use the Disruptor on the Weapon Crate, then Voice Synthesizer to send robot to the crate. Riddler Puzzle TrophiesThese are bit harder to get than the ones before – you either have to finish a mission, get a gadget/upgrade or revisit an old area in order to obtain them. They are marked with yellow icons on our map.
17. Shoot the generator to rotate the statue, shoot again to stop it. You need to stop it pointing to stage entrances (B, A, C). If you miss, you have to start again.
18. Go through the vent, then throw a remote batarang back into the room and hit the question mark.
19. Press one of the buttons on the rotating pedestals. Write down the colors of the letters in the order they appear in, then shoot the question marks in the same order.
20. Hack the switches to create a row of hearts (disregard the color).
21. Sneak through the vent and go along the wall until you find a spot to perform a fear multi-takedown. You need to kill the robots in less than 5 seconds.