Lapp is an NPC in Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC. He’s an amnesiac knight you’ll meet in the Dreg Heap. He always has advice for you, sometimes even hints on where to find precious items. He turns into a vendor at some point, and you can help him in his quest, which will net you his shiny suit of armor. In this guide, we’re going to show you where to find Dark Souls 3 Lapp NPC in Ringed City DLC, how to finish his quest.
Where to find Lapp in Ringed City
There are several encounters with Lapp during the course of the DLC:
- You’ll first encounter him in the Dreg Heap. From the first bonfire, go down the hill. Turn left into the ruins and step onto the crumbling stones on the right to fall down, into the library. Exit and turn right. Hug the wall past the first angel, and enter the building in front of you. Exit through the door on the right, then turn left. A tower will fall down. Go back into the building and walk across the collapsed tower.
- The second encounter will take place next to the Earthen Peak Ruins bonfire. He’ll tell you about a treasure in a nearby swamp. Go to the swamp, past the cottage, into the cave under the giant roots. Hug the wall and you’ll end up in a dead end with a Titanite Slab. When you talk to Lapp by the bonfire again, he’ll give you a Siegbrau.
- The third encounter happens on the balcony near the Ringed Inner Wall bonfire. It’s across the room from the gate to the elevator.
- The fourth one is above the swamp.
- The final encounter is after the area where you fight Darkeater Midir the first time, before the Shared Grave bonfire. Go across the stone bridge, turn right once inside and look in the first room on the right. You’ll find his armor in front of the room next time you visit it.
If you decide to straight up murder him and forego his quest, you’ll be able to buy Lapp’s armor from the Handmaiden at Firelink Shrine. You’ll be missing out on a great piece of story, though.