Destroyer of Worlds is a quest step in Destiny 2. It is part of the mysterious quest chain that lots of people started when Destiny 2 launched called On The Comms. After farming Cabal on Nessus for communication ciphers you proceeded to Await the World Eater quest step, which was actually just a prelude because the first Destiny 2 raid hasn’t launched yet at the time. Once the raid launched this became Destroyer of Worlds Quest. The whole chain of missions is supposed to end with an exotic weapon reward.
How to complete Destroyer of Worlds?
Destroyer of Worlds gets completed by finishing the whole Leviathan Raid. This is no small feat and you will need to have a good, high power level and coordinated fireteam to complete all the trials in the raid. Our Leviathan Raid Guide will help you accomplish this. At the time of us writing this the raid has not been fully completed by anyone, but there are rumors as to what happens next.
What happens after Destroyer of Worlds?
According to a leak that appeared a few days ago here are the quest steps you’ll need to do after completing the raid. There are several versions of quest steps that follow.
- You will have to return to the Tower to seek out a hacked frame. Frames are robots and there is this sweeper robot in the Bazaar, in a room bellow Hawthorne, that is probably the one you need to speak to.
- Complete Arms Dealer Strike with more than 7 minutes remaining
- Go back to the hacked frame where you should receive the Acrius legendary shotgun
- Eliminate Cabal, eliminate Cabal from close range, eliminate multiple Cabal without reloading with the shotgun you just got
- Return to the Leviathan Raid to do more tasks for the hacked frame (some say you need to go back to Zavala and do strikes instead)
Legend of Acrius – reward for Destroyer of Worlds
Completing the raid quest chain (and all the steps listed above) will reward you with Legend of Acrius exotic shotgun. This is a fine weapon and will be a great addition to anyone’s collection. You can check out its perks bellow.Type: Arc damage Power Shotgun
|Intrinsic||Shock Blast: This weapon fires blasts of high-damage Arc energy that overpenetrates enemies.|
|Trait||Long March: Detect enemies on your radar from farther away.|
|Barrel||Full Bore: Barrel optimized for distance. Greatly increases range. Decreases stability. Slightly decreases handling speed.|
|Magazine||Accurized Rounds: this weapon can fire longer distances. Increases range.|
|Stock||Fitted Stock: This stock makes the weapon stable but heavy. Increases stability. Improves recoil direction. Slightly decreases handling speed.|