Sweet Business is an exotic auto rifle in Destiny 2. The players got to test it for the first time in the early access beta. Like the other exotics, it stands out thanks to its looks, and its colors are linked to the class that has the fortune of using it. In this guide, we’re going to show you Destiny 2 Sweet Business exotic auto rifle location, what it looks like and which perks it has.
Sweet Business is quite an interesting name for a weapon. Its description says “…I love my job”. I would guess that someone at Bungie got a raise solely for this weapon.
Where to find Sweet Business in Destiny 2
In the Destiny 2 beta, all players can get all three exotic weapons. The only thing you need to do is play the first mission with three different classes. Sweet Business is the exotic weapon given to players who go through the Homecoming mission as Titans. You can’t miss it, as there is an actual mission objective that requires you to gear up for the fight. It remains to be seen whether this step will give the same item once the game goes live.
We’ll update this guide with the location in the full game once it’s released.
Sweet Business weapon perks
Just like the other exotics in the beta, Sweet Business has five perks. The character you get to play in this demo is light level 200, and this weapon does the same amount of damage – 200. It is also the only kinetic exotic weapon at the moment.
- Payday (Intrinsic) – Larger magazine. Increased accuracy when firing from the hip.
- Polygonal Rifling (Barrel) – Barrel optimized for recoil reduction / increases stability.
- High-Caliber Rounds (Magazine) – Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther / Slightly increases range.
- Business Time (Trait) – Holding down the trigger boosts this weapon’s range and rate of fire, and automatically loads ammo pickups into the magazine.
- Composite Stock (Stock) – This weapon has a versatile dual-purpose stock / Slightly increases stability / Slightly increases handling speed.
If you need further help with Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, check out our guides on Dead Ghost Locations, Jade Rabbit Locations, and Eyes on the Moon - How to Start Vex Invasion. If it's Exotic Weapons that you're after, we've got you covered with our Pain And Gain Exotic Quest and Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher - Symphony of Death guides. Going back in time for new players, we can offer you guides like Ikelos Weapons - How to Get SMG, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, or, if you're playing Forsaken content, guides like Corsair Down & Badge - Dead Body Locations.