The Disney Dreamlight Valley Christmas recipes have been added in the latest update, and players have been mixing and matching ingredients trying to discover the new dishes and drinks they can prepare. Needless to say, that can be exceptionally boring. Well worry not, we’re here to help.
Christmas Recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley
In the list below, we are going to give you all of the Disney Dreamlight Valley Christmas recipes that we know of, as well as the ingredients necessary to prepare them. Like you, we’re still experimenting and trying to see whether there’s some holiday dish that we’ve missed. If we have, let us know in the comments (and include the ingredients you’ve used). You’ll also notice a few links int he list; those will take you to individual guides. With all of that said, here’s the list.
- Gingerbread House – Ginger, Wheat, Eggs, Sugarcane, Vanilla
- Minnie’s Gingerbread Cookies – Ginger, Wheat
- Yule Log – Wheat, Cocoa Bean, Vanilla, Cherry
- Fruitcake – Any three fruits, Wheat
- Hot Cocoa – Sugarcane, Cocoa Bean, Milk
- Boba Tea – Milk, Sugarcane
- Gooseberry Boba Tea – Milk, Sugarcane, Gooseberry
- Raspberry Boba Tea – Milk, Sugarcane, Raspberry
- Coconut Boba Tea – Milk, Sugarcane, Coconut
- Mint Boba Tea – Milk, Sugarcane, Mint
- Coffee – Coffee Beans
- Latte – Coffee Beans, Milk
- Mocha – Coffee Beans, Milk, Cocoa Bean
And there you have it, those are all the Disney Dreamlight Valley Christmas recipes that we’ve managed to figure out. As you can see, none of them are particularly complicated. It’s just a matter of getting the right ratio of the correct ingredients. That can definitely be extremely tedious, which is why we make guides like these. This way, you have a list to consult at a moments notice. While you’re here, feel free to check out some of our other DDV guides, like How to Unlock Stitch and WALL-E Hidden Requirement.