Corridors of Time codes are part of a puzzle in a quest in Destiny 2. The new quest comes from Osiris, and it’s called Exploring the Corridors of Time. In order to complete it, you’ll have to figure out the correct combination of symbols, then follow the portals they mark, then repeat the process nineteen more times. It can be a bit overwhelming, so if you’re having trouble, this guide will show you Destiny 2 Corridors of Time codes solutions.
Corridors of Time code puzzle
The codes can be found on the sides of the obelisks that are now strewn across the galaxy. If you want to avoid going back and forth and sitting through countless loading screens, here’s a list showing all 19 codes and the symbols you’ll need to enter in order to complete them.
- Code 1: Plus, Snake, Clover, Hex, Snake, Plus, Diamond
- Code 2: Clover, Clover, Hex, Hex, Plus, Diamond, Snake
- Code 3: Plus, Clover, Diamond, Diamond, Snake, Diamond, Diamond
- Code 4: Diamond, Clover, Plus, Hex, Clover, Hex, Clover
- Code 5: Diamond, Plus, Snake, Hex, Hex, Diamond, Plus
- Code 6: Diamond, Hex, Snake, Hex, Clover, Clover, Plus
- Code 7: Diamond, Plus, Clover, Hex, Snake, Hex, Snake
- Code 8: Clover Plus Clover Hex Clover Diamond Snake
- Code 9: Clover, Clover, Clover, Snake, Diamond, Hex, Diamond
- Code 10: Plus, Hex, Clover, Hex, Plus, Diamond, Hex
- Code 11: Snake, Hex, Snake, Hex, Diamond, Hex, Snake
- Code 12: Hex, Snake, Plus, Hex, Snake, Hex, Plus
- Code 13: Clover, Plus, Clover, Diamond, Snake, Snake, Hex
- Code 14: Hex, Diamond, Snake, Plus, Hex, Plus, Plus
- Code 15: Clover, Hex, Plus, Diamond, Plus, Snake, Diamond
- Code 16: Snake, Hex, Hex, Hex, Plus, Diamond, Diamond
- Code 17: Clover, Diamond, Hex, Clover, Plus, Diamond, Plus
- Code 18: Diamond, Plus, Plus, Clover, Snake, Plus, Diamond
- Code 19: Hex, Plus, Plus, Diamond, Hex, Snake, Snake
- Emblem Code : Diamond, Clover, Snake, Plus, Hex, Hex, Plus, Hex, Diamond, Clover, Snake
When you reach the end, after following the symbols of a certain code, you’ll get a new lore snippet. There’s nineteen of these snippets, and they’re all part of The Pigeon and The Phoenix lore triumph. The last combination doesn’t reward you with a lore card, but you’ll get a new emblem instead.
Thanks to the hard-working folks of r/raidsecrets for their valiant efforts on compiling the info.
If you need further help with Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, check out our guides on Dead Ghost Locations, Jade Rabbit Locations, and Eyes on the Moon - How to Start Vex Invasion. If it's Exotic Weapons that you're after, we've got you covered with our Pain And Gain Exotic Quest and Deathbringer Exotic Rocket Launcher - Symphony of Death guides. Going back in time for new players, we can offer you guides like Ikelos Weapons - How to Get SMG, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, or, if you're playing Forsaken content, guides like Corsair Down & Badge - Dead Body Locations.