Leviathan, Eater of Worlds is a raid lair – a new activity in Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris DLC. It brings new items to the pool, new rewards that drop from various chests. Apart from weapons and armor, it also gives out things like Calus’s Elite shader, Emperor Calus Tokens and more. Once you complete the raid lair, you’ll get the Emperor’s Envy emblem as well, together with tokens you can exchange for Imperial Engrams. In this guide, we’ll show you the weapons and armor that drop in the Curse of Osiris’s DLC Eater of Souls raid lair on the Leviathan.
Destiny 2 Leviathan, Eater of Worlds Raid Lair Guide
Leviathan, Eater of Worlds Loot Chests Locations
The first loot chest is fairly early on in the lair. Once you escape the reactor and defeat the Loyalists, you can loot it just before jumping into the deep hole, on the same platform where you fight the Loyalists at the end of the purple room.
The final loot chest is obtainable after you complete the lair and defeat Argos. This is where the main prizes await for successful raiders, including weapons and armor pieces.
Curse of Osiris Raid Weapons
I Am Alive
- Type: Grenade Launcher
- Basic Stats: RPM 120, Magazine 7
- Traits: Adaptive (Well-rounded, reliable and sturdy), The holstered weapon is automatically reloaded after a short period of time.
- Description: “When the end comes, I reserve the right to be last” – Calus, Emperor of the Cabal
Zenith of Your Kind
- Type: Shotgun
- Basic Stats: RPM 100, Magazine 7
- Traits: Rapid Fire (Deep ammo reserves. Fast reload when empty). Auto-reloads part of the magazine when wielder is critically wounded. Increased reload, stability, and handling when enemies are in close proximity.
- Description: “Earth has no Shadow. Not Yet.” – Calus, Emperor of the Cabal
Armor in Leviathan, Eater of Worlds New DLC Raid Lair
Armor drops in the raid lair have the same names as the ones from the prestige Leviathan raid, but with slight changes. They have different looks and descriptions, with different light level. Titans can receive the Nohr set, Warlocks get the Sekris set, while Hunters are left with the Feltroc set.